Author: Zohaib Uddin Khan
Let’s discuss about the Unified Service Desk, What is Unified Service Desk or USD?
Unified Service Desk for Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides a configuration-based framework for quickly building agent applications for call centers. You can aggregate customer information from different areas in Microsoft Dynamics 365 into a single desktop and get a 360° view of customer interactions.
It has two components to be installed, one component to be installed in your Organization another is the Client Application.
- As I mentioned earlier, USD has two components, so we’ll download:-
- Dynamics365-USD-22.214.171.1245-PackageDeployer.exe (Compulsory)
- Dynamics365-USD-126.96.36.1996-amd64.exe (Optional. Since, my development machine is 64 bit, so I chosed this one.)
- Dynamics365-USD-188.8.131.526-i386.exe (Optional)
- Once, download finished, double click the ‘Dynamics365-USD-184.108.40.2065-PackageDeployer.exe’.
- Enter the necessary information of your organization. Keep remember the user should have ‘System Administrator’ role.
- As a new comer to Unified…
View original post 159 more words